Friday, March 27, 2009

Inaugural

Now that I am in the full-swing of preparing to start the next chapter of my life, it has occurred to me just how bad I have been at maintaining the past chapters. With all that has happened in the last 5 years and the unforgettable, life changing people I have met, this is a mistake I do not want to repeat. Therefore, I have decided to join the bandwagon of the blog-o-sphere and hopefully make up for time with those I have lost and maintain those I hope not to.

Most pertinently, I will be blogging about my move to Ann Arbor, starting my new job (writing my grant before I even get there), leaving my beloved current one, tying up dissertation and publication end at UIUC, RD exam studying, and planning my last-ever most-fantastic summer vacation (which will not be all in one day, for those of you who remember that summer vacation). There will of course be family, friends, science, silliness of Lily, crazy act of randomness (that all seem to happen), and the misadventures of Dr. X-Tina – I could be a super hero, I have a name and an arch enemy.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hey Tina!
My goodness you sound busy! Good luck with your move 8) I can't wait to read more blogs!

Unknown said...

I hope I am one you want to make up time with. I feel the same way after reading this that I am so bad about connecting with people I want to connect with and good about speaking with people I would rather not. Wonder why that is! Love you and hope for the best in your next adventure:)