Friday, August 7, 2009

Random Up-dates

  1. I saw my family three days in a row this week and it wasn't even Christmas.
  2. The A2 public library is not very good at denoting books that cost to borrow and I already incurred late fees.
  3. I now own a couch, flat screen TV, and china cabinet.
  4. Found a great sangria bar that serves everything in mason jars, including pitchers of beer and sangria. Dominicki's also has a great out door seating.
  5. I met up with a friends from high school and am looking forward to hanging out with her more.
  6. The teenage-concession-stand-boy didn't charge me for a popcorn refill. FYI, the movie theater is less than a mile from my apartment.
  7. While out at Dominicki's someone in the neighborhood was definitely smoking, and it isn't even hash-bash time - welcome to Ann Arbor
  8. I found a great market, Arbor Farms Market, that sells grass-fed beef from cattle raised on small Michigan farms as well as Amish chicken at very reasonable prices.
  9. Scotland planning is just about done. I ended up with Fodor's: See it, Scotland, because I found it too difficult plan things to-do on-line when I won't have a computer in Scotland.
  10. Lily ran out on to the balcony the other day, stuck her head over the edge, but thankfully didn't jump.

2 comments:

Kirstie said...

Dave did a summer internship in Ann Arbor at Ford, and he also loved that Sangria place with the mason jars! I have heard that it is great!!!

Dr. X-Tina said...

Dominick's...yes, I've tried it out and it is a great place. I never knew they made Mason Jars that big.