Monday, September 14, 2009

Mini me

At Allison's first birthday yesterday, Marissa and her cousin Madison wanted to be a part of the show as well. They both wanted to sit in a little chair of Marissa's. They sat in it together, snuck in when the other wasn't there, and finally when Marissa had the chair to herself and her dad asked her to move (for a picture), she picked up the chair and walked away with it. We all laughed and it reminded me of the time when Stuart and I were little and he asked if I was going to finish my chicken nuggets. "No," I said, and preceded to lick each and everyone, so he would not want them either.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe, she is a lot like you:)

Dr. X-Tina said...

It is kind of scary how much nature it seems to be, since I'm not around, or wasn't, for too much of the nurture part.