Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last months rent

I paid my rent for the last time here at Country Fair Apartments and will be hittin' the road in 5 weeks. There are a few things left on my 'to-do' list, well besides more packing. I need to cancel and set-up the utilities and cable here and in Ann Arbor, as well as renters insurance.

I will be heading out to Breckenridge, CO a week from today for the PNIRS conference. I think this will be a good way to kick-start my last summer vacation (at least as a student). Once I return on June 7th, it'll be crunch time to pack and get everything wrapped up in the lab.

I did get a bit more packing done this weekend as I was preparing some furniture (matching desk and dresser and a stand-alone dresser) for sale on Craig's List. I have a few more things to put for sale when returning from CO. Can't go too long without a dining room table and microwave.

Lily is getting ready as well :)

1 comment:

Grace said...

So excited for you and kitty 8)

Congrats on graduating, no more test taking, a new place, and a new job!

You ROCK!