Monday, May 4, 2009

Things that make you go hmmm...

...walking in to a stall in the women's bathroom and the toilet seat is up.

Now normally on a Monday this would not raise questions, however, it is well in to the day, and I know, since I've already used this particular stall, the seat has not been left up from the janitorial cleaning the night before.

What leaves me even more perplexed, is that there is tinkle on the toilet bowel edge, leaving me only to conclude that someone squatted over the bowl with the seat up, which just does not make any sense.

And by the way ladies...

5 comments:

Grace said...

Okay, so I've probably spent way too long thinking about this, but here is what I have concluded. There are some far fetched reasons for why a woman would have done this, but they don't make sense! Truth be told, squatting is not a perfect procedure; sometimes, even when one is careful, the bum touches the rim. This would be my only reasoning for lifting the lid. But...who does that?!!! The answer is simple, it was a man!!!!

Dr. X-Tina said...

Good move...blame it on the man, I like it!

Mike said...

Seriously, I wouldn't conclude anything else but a dude peeing in there.

Always look for the simplest answer...

Dr. X-Tina said...

Maybe a transvestite or hermaphrodite

Dr. X-Tina said...

Again today! I have conferred with a few other women in the building how use the ladies room, and they are just as baffled. It was suggested that in Europe sometimes there is not a seat and just a bowl, but still if you walk in to a bathroom and the seat is down...leave things how you found them.