Monday, June 22, 2009

Last week

This week before I leave the lab I have to get the rebuttal for the paper written and off to Greg and hopefully finish the post-doc grant. I'm meeting on the 7th with the new boss to get everything figured out before I take off on vacation.

Tuesday:
  • Meeting with ACES PR rep to go over the press release for my last publication.
  • Go to McKinley if I haven't started to kick this cold
  • Pull up the (remnant) carpet and through it away!
Wednesday:
  • Habitat is coming to pick-up the desk and dresser
  • Craiglister is coming to get the microwave (5 days without a microwave, this'll be interesting)
  • Whiskey with Andy to get his 'must-see' list for Boston
  • Dinner and drinks with Darren and Tina

Thursday:
  • Ideally playing hookie with Desiree, 'ritas at the pool
  • Shopping for party supplies
  • Dinner with Mina
Friday:
  • Last day of work. Turn in keys, fill-out exit forms, good-byes, hopefully with minimal tears
  • Something in evening with lots of alcohol since I'm sure I'll need it
Saturday: Farewell party

Sunday: Finish packing and clean

No comments: