Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mets won

Spent most of the afternoon at the new Citi Stadium where I think most of the stimulus package has gone. It was a beautiful park and we had amazing seats, 5 rows back from the visitor dug-out. It was a tad bit warm outside and I got some sun, finally. We had an amazing lobster roll for lunch with some great seasoned fries and a toasted lager.

Tomorrow I am off to NEW YORK CITY!! I will spend the day in Midtown shopping and seeing whatever sights I come across, as well as lunch with my now-found-long-lost-cousin.

I am really embarrassing and starting to enjoy the spontaneity of this vacation. I have no specific plans for tomorrow and still haven't planned my exact trip home and surprisingly enough I am totally OK with that and am not worried. What, me without a plan? and not worried to boot! I know, I know, don't worry I didn't lose myself in Canada while without GPS, I am just really soaking up my current life-on-vacation.

No comments: