Thursday, July 9, 2009

VACATION!!

I'm all packed and ready to (officially) start my 2 months of vacation!! The grants are submitted and bags are packed. I have several books-on-CD selections for the driving along with my trusty iPod.

I have been looking forward to and planning this vacation for quite sometime now that it is hard to believe it has finally come time to set-off. I am very excited to see some friends and family I haven't seen in a few years as well as see some recent former-Chambanan's in their new homes. I am looking forward to exploring Boston and the Freedom Trail, seeing a Mets game, roller-blading with Diana again, and finally making it back to Martha's Vineyard.

A quick itinerary:
7/10 I'll stop at Niagara Falls on my way to visit Peggy in Rochester
7/11-14 I'll be staying with the family on Long Island, going to a Mets game and in to the city
7/14-15 I'll be visiting with Diana and Min-Yang in Plymouth, MA
7/15-18 I'll be in Cambridge staying with Erik, dinner with extended family, meeting up with Peggy and Klemen, Freedom Trail Tour, Duck Boat Tour, and who knows what else
7/19-21 Out to Martha's Vineyard with Vicki and family for her 30th birthday

This will be the first time I have traveled this extensively on my own. I am actually really looking forward to this opportunity and will do my best to up-date as I go.

No comments: